Mobile phones and internet have created a new paradigm in services and interactions of the Aviation industry. The mobile technologies reach out to the aviation industry by providing future opportunities and smart mobility strategies that will distinguish the services accessible the traditional airline industry with no mobility augmentations.
The two features usually are enabled by the mobile trends are:
1. Location based servicing.
2. Social media.
The location based services provides customized mobile data available to the . This data is of utmost importance this kind of niche is a customer dependent industry and on-location information is of high priority for an enhanced customer experience. Innovation is operation and service in airlines is where a lot more claims can stand out and make up a stable customer base. Normal airline business models are evolving with the adaption of mobile technology fields in the areas of baggage receipts, mobile based boarding and many other innovative services that improve customer interoperability and happiness.
Cashless and paperless transactions too have crawled in as a mainstream technology inside airlines. NFC or Near Field Communications has really been adapted to serve for boarding passes at short ranges. The 2D bar code technology used by Air France was a success as it enabled the passengers to act quickly on the security lines with reduced time in customers boarding process. This method uses secure data in transmission ensuring no compromise on the data. The bar code reader has changed the check-in to mobile check-in for a better customer experience.
Websites are the virtual gateways for the clients to a business. This virtual gateway should become available on the cellular phones as well. The illustration of Emirates Airlines is very feasible in this aspect. Their website was optimized to be made visible for an involving devices. The features of booking a flight and checking fares along with other significant functions goes past the desktop or laptops. The wireless devices with the hosts making their websites optimized for small screens get more business free of charge customer convenient.
The next generation mobile technologies in Aviation possess a lot of opportunities watching for the Aviation industry specialists and the frequent outdoorsmen. Some of the prominent applications and services from the next generation mobility are:
1. Travel related alerts: Key aspects are people who enable time reduction inside of the transaction and boarding digest. A perfect travel assistant is what the subsequent gen mobility is offering.
2. Mobile marketing: Marketing agencies look up to mobile phones for promoting the products or service providers. The mobile phones have become the new marketing media as people specially the travelers usually be glued to their Smartphones for connectivity. Airlines can inform competitive discounts to targeted customers.
3. Mobile payment: Smart phones are now the new wallets people use. It's just a safe option for the Aviation professionals to enable payment via cell phones for convenience and great client retaining.
4. Augment reality: Fractional treatments is Location based and context based. Thus usually appropriate data enriches the passenger knowledge and awareness in the foreign land or during travel.